The “Fee-charging Standards for Requesting Data from the Bureau of National Health Insurance, Department of Health, Executive Yuan” (hereinafter referred to as the Standards) was enacted pursuant to the Article 14 of the Personal Data Protection Act and Paragraph 1, Article 10 of the Charges and Fees Act.
The fees that will be charged to the applicant requesting the Insurer to provide personal data are as follows:
1. Simplified Format: NT$300 per request.
2. Expense Format: NT$600 per request.
3. Medical Format: NT$1,500 per request.
The maximum amount for the preceding paragraph shall not exceed NT$1,500 per request.
Fees collected for personal data requested by the applicant in forms other than the preceding article will be calculated in accordance to the following subparagraphs:
1. Operator Fee (including Program Design, Machinery Operation, and Administration Fees): Based on the actual amount of human resource input, NT$7,200 per person per day will be charged; when it is less than one person/day, NT$3,600 will be charged.
2. Equipment Usage Fee:
(1) Operation Mainframe: NT$1,300 per hour.
(2) Inventory Mainframe: NT$2,100 per hour.
The Standards shall take into effect from the date of promulgation.