This Standard is established in accordance with Article 10 of the Charges and Fees Act.
This Standard is applicable to the following:
1. Fees for applying for written and oral tests in accordance with the Regulations Governing Specialties and Examination of Nurse Practitioner;
2. Fees incurred by investigation of certificate renewal applications submitted in accordance with the Regulations Governing Specialties and Examination of Nurse Practitioner.
The amount of fees charged for licensure exam application for nurse practitioners is as follows:
1. NT$1,500 per person for each written test;
2. NT$2,000 per person for each oral test;
3. NT$500 per person for each nurse practitioner certificate renewal investigation.
This Standard shall come into effect on the date of promulgation.