This schedule is set forth pursuant to Paragraph 1, Article 10 of the Charges and Fees Act.
The Radiation Monitoring Center, Atomic Energy Council, Executive Yuan (referred to as “the Center” hereafter) lists the following items to be charged an administrative fee, and adopts the standard of charges as follows:
1. Calibration and testing of portable gamma dose rate meter, NT$2,000 per set
2. Gamma spectrometric analysis, NT$1,800 per sample
3. Radioactive contamination smear test, NT$500 per piece
4. Strontium- 90 nuclide analysis, NT$10,000 per sample
5. Alpha nuclides analysis, NT$10,000 per sample
6. Tritium analysis, NT$1,500 per ample
7. Additional copy or edition of the above reports, NT$250 per report
For the use of the Center’s conference rooms by any private or public organizations (or agencies), NT$5,000 is charged per day. An additional NT$1,000 per day is charged for using the audio visual equipment. However, all charges are halved for half-day use.
According to the fees schedule for providing government information of the Atomic Energy Council, Executive Yuan, and affiliated agencies shall apply and charge to any request for viewing, copying, photographing or duplicating the files and information made to the Center.
This schedule shall come into effect on the date of promulgation.