The standards specified below are adopted pursuant to the provisions of Paragraph 1, Article 10 of Charges and Fees Act.
The standards apply to both public and private technical colleges (hereafter the technical colleges) permitted to technical college evaluation.
The technical college evaluation as set forth in Article 2, excludes the technical college evaluation handled actively by the Ministry of Education.
The technical college evaluation applicant should pay the basic handling charge of NT$131,000 and the different item fees listed below to the designated agency or agency's account.
1. Administration (including day and night schools):NT$502,700.
2. Administration (day schools):NT$380,300.
3. Administration (night schools):NT$172,000.
4. Professional (including day and night schools):NT$199,200, each department.
5. Professional (day schools):NT$167,400, each department.
6. Professional (night schools):NT$97,700, each department.
The standards are effective as of the date of issuance.