To carry out transactions of national property effectively, the Ministry of Finance established National Property Administration (herein referred to as "the Administration").
The National Property Administration shall be in charge of the following functions:
1. Inspections of national property.
2. Management of national property.
3. Disposal of national property.
4. Improved utilization of national property.
5. Transactions of national property information.
6. Investigations, coordination and allocation of national property.
7. Assessment of national property.
8. Consultation and management of regulations and legal cases of national property.
9. Other national property related issues.
The Administration shall have one Director-general of a rank equivalent to senior appointment at the grade of 13th; and two Deputy Director-general of a rank equivalent to senior appointment at the grade of twelve.
The Administration shall have one chief secretary of a rank equivalent to senior appointment at the grade of eleven.
For the needs of business operation, the Administration may set up branch administrations.
The scale of the position and the number of the personnel of official ranks of the Administration shall be stipulated in a staffing chart.
The enforcement date of the Act shall be specified in an order from the Executive Yuan.