No employer shall, even by advance notice to a worker, terminate a labor contract unless one of the following situation arises:
1. Where the employers' businesses are suspended, or has been transferred.
2. Where the employers' businesses suffers an operating losses, or business contractions.
3. Where force majeure necessitates the suspension of business for more than one month.
4. Where the change of the nature of business necessitates the reduction of workforce and the terminated employees can not be reassigned to other suitable positions.
5. A particular worker is clearly not able to perform satisfactorily the duties required of the position held.