Chapter IV Supplementary Provisions
The competent authority may commission the municipal and county (city) governments to conduct the following matters:
(1) The perusal of the cooperation contract stipulated in Article 14.
(2) The receipt, permission and perusal of the employment, change of employer, or continued employment of foreign crew members stipulated in Article 23, paragraph 1; Article 24; and Article 25, paragraph 1.
(3) The stamping of the guarantee letter of the distant water fisheries operator stipulated in Article 26, paragraph 1.
(4) The perusal of the employment termination of foreign crew members stipulated in Article 29, paragraph 1.
(5) The denial of applications from distant water fisheries operators to employ foreign crew members stipulated in Article 32, paragraph 1.
These Regulations shall enter in force on January 20, 2017.
Amendments to theses Regulations shall enter into force upon promulgation, except for Article 5, paragraph 5 which is promulgated on 20 March 2019 and shall come into force on 1 October 2019.