Thestandardsare prescribed pursuant to Article 10 of Charges and Fees Act.
Thestandards apply to the following purposes:
1. Service feesfor application review of a human organ bank establishment permit (referred to as “permit” hereafter).
2. Service fees for application review of permit extension.
3. Service fees for application review of changes of permit registration items.
4. Servicefees for application review of inspection on human organ bank located in foreign countries.
The Service fees for application review under the preceding Article are listed as follows :
1. Permit application
(1) NT$120,000 for each application.
(2) With 2 or more applications from the same institution are NT$80,000 for the second application and thereafter.
2. Application for permit extension:
(1) NT$80,000 for each application of permit extension.
(2) With 2 or more application of permit extension from the same institution are NT$50,000 for the second application and thereafter.
3. Application for changes of permit registration items:
The changes of name of the institution, address, representative or responsible person, medical supervisor or quality control supervisor are NT$5,000 for each application.
4. Application for the inspection on human organ bank located in foreign countries:
(1) NT$120,000 for each application review and inspection.
(2) The on-site inspection fee of the inspector shall be charged based on the Guidance for Reimbursement for Overseas Traveling Expenses.
In the case of human organ banks are established in the same area from the same institution with the same medical supervisor and the quality control supervisor, their applications may be treated as one application case.
The standards shall take effect upon the date of promulgation.