1. Full text of 20 articles adopted and issued jointly on 1 September 1999 Per Ministry of Education Order No. Tai-San-Zih-88107008,Council of Indigenous Peoples, Executive Yuan Order No. Tai-Yuan-Min-Jaio-Zih-8813469；to be enforced from the date of issuance.
2. Full text of 13 articles amended and issued on 13 September 2005 per Ministry of Education Order No. Tai-San-Zih-0940111851C；Council of Indigenous Peoples, Executive Yuan Order No. Tai-Yuan-Min-Jaio-Zih-09400244502；to be enforced from the date of issuance.
3. Amendment to Article 5, promulgated on 4 August 2014
4. Amended and promulgated on 31 Dec 2019
5. Amendment to Article 7, promulgated on 25 February 2021
An indigenous key school that provides elementary and/or junior high school level education that undergoes a merger with another school or to closes down shall do so in accordance with the provisions of Article 10, Paragraph 2, of the Act and it shall handle the related matters and procedures by applying, mutatis mutandis, the provisions of the Regulations Governing Mergers and Closures of Public Elementary Schools and Junior High Schools.