Meeting any one of the following conditions shall be fined NT$10,000 up to NT$150,000; if necessary, improvement to be made in due time may be ordered, and if improvement is not made in due time, fine may be imposed each time:
1. Violation of the regulations of Article 11, Article 12. Article 31, Paragraph 3 of Article 58, Paragraph 1 of Article 59, or the regulations decided the central competent authority under the authorization of Paragraph 3 of Article 34 regarding possession, use of infectious biological materials, bio-safety management of laboratories, and reporting to competent authorities.
2. Refusing, evading, and obstructing supervision and inspection conducted by competent authorities in accordance with Paragraph 2 of Article 33.
3. Failing to report in accordance with the regulations of Article 42.
4. Violation of the orders of restriction or prohibition issued by competent authorities in accordance with the regulations of Article 60.
5. Violation of the regulations of Subparagraph 1, Subparagraph 1, Subparagraph 2, Subparagraph 4, Paragraph 1 of Article 46, Article 49, Paragraph 1 of Article 50, and failing to cooperate in the collection of specimens, laboratory testing, reporting, disinfection, or management. Violation of the regulations of Paragraph 2 of Article 33 and failing to execute the regulations of competent authorities, or the regulations decided by the central competent authority in accordance with the regulations of Paragraph 3 of Article 33 regarding the execution of infection control measures, competent authorities may order improvement in due time, and may render the following penalty:
1. Impose a fine of NT$10,000 up to NT$150,000.
2. Suspend operation of business totally or partially until improvement is made.