Part Four : Category "C" Work Place Review
To apply for the review of Category C Workplace by labor inspection agency, enterprises should complete the application form (Form 3) and attach three copies of the documents specified in Article 9.
According to the actual needs of the operation, enterprises shall organize a committee for evaluation prior to submitting documentation.
Article 6 is applicable for forming the evaluation committee and for evaluation.
Labor inspection agency shall review the application and the required attachments submitted according to Article 13.
Labor inspection agency shall perform on-site inspection of the following facilities after review:
1. Manufacturing facility for general pressurized gas. (Attachment 9)
2. Manufacturing facility for liquefied petroleum gas. (Attachment 10)
3. Manufacturing facility for pressurized gas for refrigeration. (Attachment 11)
4. Manufacturing facility for gas filling station (Attachment 12)
5. Steam boilers (Attachment 13)
Labor inspection agency shall give written notice of review and inspection results to enterprises within 45 days after receiving application, unless enterprises are responsible for the cause in delay.
For the work places which have passed the review conducted by the labor inspection agency, enterprises shall re-evaluate the documents required in Article 5 for necessary update when a process change occurs, or every five years, and shall be documented.
Article 6 is applicable to the re-evaluation specified above