Chapter 6 Roll Call
Roll call shall be conducted before the shift officers carrying out duties. Roll call are classified into the following type:
1. Base roll call: conducted at station and sub-station level.
2. Joint pre-duty: briefing at precinct level.
3. Special operation roll call: conducted before a special operation or emergent tasks.
Roll-call shall be conducted as follows:
1. Inspection of personal grooming and duty gear.
2. Announcement of important policies and orders.
3. Review on previous shift’s incidents and highlight of the priorities in the current shift.
The pattern, time and frequency of the aforementioned roll-call in the preceding paragraph shall be regulated by the respective police departments, depending on those field units’ operational conditions.